Not as many links this week, but it was one crammed full including a funeral and a couple of days away with the family. Check back next Sunday! Well, and the other days, too :-)
- Our children are little mirrors of our own sin. Truth hurts.
- What to do when you preach a "dud". I needed this, at least to be reminded of my own weakness and dependance upon Christ.
- Man shall not live by Facebook alone. Oh, the trappings of the Bermuda Triangle of Productivity.
- It's that time of the year for United Methodist pastors: the appointive season. Bishop Will Willimon posted a guest post about pastor transitions.
- I'm attending two conferences this year since I haven't been to one in quite some time and these are 1 and 2 days a piece instead of a week, and here's some questions I'm going to think through before and after.