Sunday links are back again. I know it’s been a few so I’ll stock this one with a lot of them!
- The Village Church’s worship team has a new album. It’s good. My daughter and I listened to it in my truck on Friday when we went out for breakfast. We liked it.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Kids Hate Church
- I have a daughter, so yes.
- A great GTD article on that which gets in the way of delegation.
- A great post on the Preaching hangover. No, it does not involve Mike Tyson or roofies.
- There’s been a lot written about hell in the last few weeks. I appreciated this take on what Jesus saw in the Valley of Ben Hinnom when he spoke about hell.
- We praise what we find worthy.
A great take on failure.
- Getting to know your neighbors is one of the biggest issues I see in the church today. We want more people to come to church, but aren’t willing to get to know them.
- Granger Community Church’s New Normal Project. I’m intrigued.
- Would love for someone to build this for me. I’m too unskilled.
- Going from Suck to Nonsuck - the Pixar way.