This is what I'm doing as of 16 July 2017
- I've been working on some pieces, one on the new birth and the other on the 500th anniversary of the Reformation.
- Also, I just got my dissertation back from the editor. I'll probably send that back this week and await my diploma in the mail. Whew!
- I've been reading the 2 year daily lectionary from the Book of Common Prayer with my friend Andy. For the first time in my life, I'm reading with someone else and we talk about it. That's been nice.
- My wife and I went out Friday to celebrate our 16th anniversary which is this week. Which reminds me, our kid is going to be a teenager this year :-/
- Even though I've been mostly boycotting the Tour de France after they kicked Sagan out in stage 4, these last handful of stages have been amazing. The Giro was exciting and it's great to have another barn-burner of a Tour.