This is what I'm doing as of 15 October 2017
- Moved the pulpit and started using my iPad for my manuscript. I don't usually use a manuscript, but I'm trying to be more disciplined so that I don't preach too long so there's more time for prayer ministry.
- Using an iPad is okay, I guess. I've had one since 2011 but only used it in worship once or twice before last week. Beats printing on paper, I guess. Also the pulpit hides it so I don't look like a fool.
- Attended the WCA simulcast in Memphis on Saturday long with some other folks.
- Had our second band meeting. Knowing you're going to confess sin and be honest really makes you pay better attention during the week.
- Already making Thanksgiving plans. Is it really nearly here?