This is what I'm doing as of 17 September 2017
- Have a surgical consult on my hematoma this week. Not what I was hoping for. Trying to get all the jiu-jitsu and deadlifts in I can before I'm out for a couple of weeks. Not cool.
- New Room is this week. Cannot wait to reconnect, worship, pray, and see what God is up to!
- I am too old to camp. It's mostly great except not sleeping on a bed. That part stinks.
- Went out on the vulnerability limb in my sermon this morning and the response was almost overwhelming. People are committing to get help from others for the things that weigh them down.
- Started Confirmation tonight. My daughter is in this group. It's both cool and terrifying.