This is what I'm doing as of 13 August 2017
- -> (Last week) It's been an interesting week. I was bitten on the back of the leg (hamstring area) by a dog and spent the week getting hopped up on antibiotics and non-opioid painkillers. Good times.
- So, yeah, that was last week. I still have some swelling around the area where I was bitten. It's finally stopped bleeding. After 10 days. Can't deadlift or do jiu-jitsu untill the hematoma is gone.
- Ulysses is working out well for me.
- Copies of my bound dissertation came in on Friday. As my friend, Eric, said, it's a nice artifact of our journey together.
- I'll be really happy when this eclipse is over so I don't have to hear about it again for 6 more years.